Wine Gift Ideas and Options
From simple gifts for the home to creative and unique wine accessories, there are plenty of gifts for the wine lover in your life to enjoy. Choose one that suits his or her lifestyle and you are sure to please any wine aficionado.
Gifts for the Home
Some other wine-related gifts that can be used in the home include:
- Decorative gifts: Beautiful serving trays enhance any counter or bar area, and a bottle hummingbird feeder adds charm to a patio or deck.
- Personal gifts: Create or purchase wine cork art that fits the recipient's personality, or pick up a personalized wine gift bottle that the recipient can display in her home years after the wine is gone.
- Holiday gifts: Any host or hostess will get a kick out of receiving Christmas wine glasses to use throughout the season.
- Pick up a wine decanter that not only enhances the flavor, but is also a great way to serve wine to your guests.
- Wine enthusiasts who are always "on the go" might appreciate a portable wine storage unit.
- Wine glass charms are a cute touch to wine glasses and help guests keep track of their drinks.
- Those new to wine drinking might appreciate a comprehensive wine DVD.
- Experienced wine drinkers might get a kick out of a personal wine tasting journal.
Fun and Functional Gifts
Wine gifts are not only fun, but serve a function as well. From decorative elements to gifts that store or open wine, there are endless options to consider giving that special person. For the ultimate in gift-giving, give a wine basket filled with wines, snacks, and accessories. You can also surprise the wine lover with a special delivery of their favorite wines straight to their door. No matter what kind of gift you're looking to give, LoveToKnow Wine has recommendations you can count on.