You will find that when you buy blush wine online, you get the price, reviews, and often, a rating from either Wine Spectator or The Wine Advocate, all without setting foot outside your home. Blush and rosé wines make the perfect summer wine, and they are good wines for beginners. They are perfect for picnics, barbecues, or just a hot summer evening at home.
Why Buy Blush Wine Online
Nothing is more frustrating than driving from one store to another when you are looking for one particular bottle of blush wine. Purchasing blush wine online solves not only this problem, but also many more.
There are many good brands of blush wine available online, and these good wines are frequently cheap. You will often find great deals and specials online that you won't find at your local wine merchant.
- Keep the cost of shipping in mind. It can cost as much as $40 to $60 to ship a case of wine, and in extreme weather, you'll want to ship it express, which will cost even more.
- Buying wines in bulk can help you keep the costs lower; usually merchants offer substantial discounts for a case, but keep in mind that blush wines don't necessarily store well and may only have a storage life of a year or less, so only buy it in bulk if you're actually going to drink it within the next year.
This is especially important for those who live in smaller towns and cities. You can find pretty much any wine available online from various merchants. Wine-searcher is the perfect place to locate any bottle of blush wine you seek.
All you have to do is choose your wine, enter some personal information, and your blush wine will be on its way. Someone who is 21 or older must be home to accept delivery, and not all states allow you to receive wine shipments from out-of-state retailers. Other states may require special permissions to receive out-of-state wine shipments. Check your state laws on Wine Spectator's Wine Shipping Laws by State.
Using your credit or debit card online is just as safe as using it at your local grocery store. Everything is encrypted and just about every internet service provider and off-the-shelf personal computer has built-in security programs and firewalls to further protect your personal information. If you are still worried, clean out your web cache every time you enter personal information when making an online purchase. If you are still concerned, check the fraud liability terms of the credit or debit card you are using. Most banks and major credit card companies offer zero fraud liability. Some wine merchants now even take Paypal payments for wine.
Where to Buy Blush Wine Online
There are numerous places you can find online to buy blush wines, from affordable $7 bottles or boxes of white Zinfandel to more expensive rosé wines.
- Wine Chateau - Search through this website's vast selection if you are looking for a blush wine that is a little bit out of the ordinary.
- Total Wine & More - This store buys their wine in bulk, so they typically offer fabulous prices, volume discounts, affordable shipping, and a fantastic selection of blush and rosé wines.
- Shoppers Vineyard - This website offers a wide variety of discount blush wines from California, Italy, Spain, and France. With that wide of a selection, you will be sure to find what you are looking for.
- Wine Library - This website offers blush wine produced from all types of varietals ranging from Pinot Noir grapes to Cinsault to Syrah. Check out Wine Library when you are looking for a large selection of blush wine offerings at affordable prices.
- Wine.com - Offering one of the widest varieties of wine online, you will have no problem finding the perfect blush wine for you. It also offers handy ratings from the major wine critics as well as reader reviews so you can be certain you're getting a great bottle.
Tips for Buying Blush and Rosé Wines Online
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of online wine merchants from whom you can buy blush wine. Keeping a few of the following search tips in mind will help you find exactly what you are looking for without having to spend hours in front of the blue glow of your computer screen.
Use the Right Search Terms
Typically, "blush" is just one term you can search. Try also searching for the following terms:
Shop During the More Moderate Temperature Months
It's always best, particularly if you're ordering a wine to be shipped across the country, that you ask for delivery during the more moderate weather months. While wine merchants do their best to protect the wine by shipping them in polystyrene containers, when weather conditions are extreme (either extreme heat or cold, or extreme temperature fluctuations), it's possible the wine will be damaged by the conditions. The best seasons for ordering wine are spring and fall. If you do choose to have wine shipped during extreme temperatures, pay extra to have it shipped overnight.
Buy in Bulk
If you buy a case or two of a wine, you'll get a discount. However, if you buy a case or more of wine, you're also stuck with that wine whether you like it or not. So, only buy wines by the case if you have already tried them elsewhere and know you enjoy them and will drink them. This is a great way to save money on wine for an occasion, such as a large party or a wedding.
Blush Wine Online
You will find that many online wine merchants will include wine ratings from respected wine magazines such as Wine Spectator and The Wine Advocate. Even though these ratings are given by highly respected sommeliers, wine connoisseurs, experts, and the like, in the end they are all just opinions. So, take them into account when making your blush wine purchase, but don't take them as your only consideration. If you stick to drinking the wine that you love, you will always love the wine you are drinking.